Jeepers Jamboree Sponsor, Exhibitor, and Advertising Opportunities
- EMAIL Campaign Ads - ($300 - $500) Jamboree sends out 4 email campaigns a year. This is a great opportunity to advertise your company. Contact us today to get in the next Jamboree issue!
- Web Banner Advertisement – ($500) One year subscription to have your company web banner and logo on our website.
- Crew T-Shirt – ($500) Get your company logo on the Jamboree crew shirts. Each Jamboree crew member, including the American Legion cook crew, will receive 6 different shirts to where throughout the Jamborees and for many years to come. (Over 2000 shirts total for only $500 – LIMITED TO 20 SPONSORS
- Advertising (SWAG) Sponsor – A great way to be involved with your target audience is to be a sponsor of a promotional item. Options and price vary contact our office today for availability and pricing. (Participants cups, participant koozies, crew shirts, crew coveralls, wristbands, etc.)
- Special Entertainment – ($3000) Capitalize on the party atmosphere that is traditional for Jamboree, and enhances the success of the event by this sponsorship opportunity. Sponsored company will get banners in Main Camp, continual acknowledgment over loud speaker.
- Trail Sponsor – ($5000) This is an exclusive sponsorship to interact one on one with the participants going through the trail. The sponsoring company can have up to 3 easy ups and 2 vehicles on the trail. Guiding the participants through the sponsored section is an option, but will be directed by head Jamboree trial guide.
- Exclusive Trail Run – ($8000) With a limit of 30 vehicles total (requirements for sign up will be set) your company will lead and trail drag an exclusive trial run from Rubicon Springs up to Old Big Sluice, down to Buck Island for a catered lunch on Saturday of the Jeepers Jamboree trip. Jeepers Jamboree mechanics and trail guides will help with trail support. This sponsorship price includes advertisement on our website, email campaigns, banners in Main Camp and at Buck Island, easy ups place at Buck Island, and the food for the participants.
The Jeepers Jamboree is a privately funded enterprise. The management of the Jeepers Jamboree reserves the right to deny any application to participate. Each participant admitted to the Jamboree is expected to comply with the reasonable rules of participation as set forth in the application materials and comply with the reasonable direction from officials of the Jamboree. Failure to comply with the rules or reasonable direction of officials may result in the violator being denied participation in future Jeepers Jamboree events. Such determination shall be made at the sole and absolute discretion of the Jeepers Jamboree management.